My Big Idea
In today's post, I will be exploring and unraveling for you all my business model which I have been passively working on for a little over two years. I have always favored the idea of one day owning and operating my own company. One of my most worrisome aspects was coming up with a unique and desirable good or service which a vast majority of people would be willing to consume. While I have a creative mind, my ideas often times only suit myself and are not so marketable rather than just bringing myself enjoyment. Fortunately, I believe that this concept, if marketed correctly, could be a potential success. I call it "MK Eradication Co.".
English House Sparrow Pest Control
Our target audience is anyone who is enduring the plague of property-destroying pests including pigeons, European starlings, English house sparrows, rabbits, rats, coyotes, raccoons, ground squirrels, prairie dogs, and a variety of other varmints. I am currently in the process of developing business cards, informational pamphlets, and a professional online platform.
If made possible, this dream would provide me a means of making a living while doing what I love. It would improve the quality of life for homeowners, increase productivity for companies, and assist in regulation of a healthy and funtioning ecosystem.
As always, Good fortune and Godspeed.
-Mike Knipp
MK Eradication Co. will be a pest control company which will utilize the precision and ethical dispatch capabilities of precharged pneumatic air rifles. This concept is one which is not yet on the market and will fulfill a need which I consistently see needing to be met.
I frequently hear individuals complaining about the property damage caused by pigeons, sparrows, grackles, and rodents. Most established pest control companies deal only with insects such as ants, termites, roaches, and spiders. At the most, mice populations are removed from residential premises. However, what do we do about those bigger pests which seem to not have a solution? Very frequently, precautionary measures such as nesting spikes or fake owls for attic-invading birds and fences for garden-destroying rabbits do absolutely nothing. Poisons and sprays are unsafe for children and pets. If a homeowner is using hav-a-hart live cage traps, what then do you do with a live, stressed-out wild animal in a small cage? This is where MK Eradication Co. comes in with your solution.
A trained and experienced MK professional will evaluate your pest situation during a free estimate consultation and will determine the best approach from there. If safe and expected to effectively address the situation, they will use a pre-charged pneumatic air rifle of the adequate caliber to dispatch the pest species in a quick and ethical manner.
All MK Eradication Co. Field Specialists will be required to pass a stringent marksmanship evaluation course to ensure each one of our employees is fully capable of dispatching your pests without any unnecessary suffering imposed. The equipment used will be top of the line and the standard operating procedures will be clean, concise, and time-effective.
Due to the quiet nature of pre-charged pneumatic air rifles, there will be no disturbances caused to your neighbors. The discharging of the air rifle is under 80 decibels (even quieter than average conversational voume). Additionally, these rifles are power-adjustable depending on the quarry, the distance of the shot, and any other stipulations, ranging from just 12 fpe (ft. lbs. of energy) all the way up to 60 fpe. For more information on FX air rifles, their specifications, and their capabilities, visit http://www.fxairguns.com/
![]() |
| FX Impact .25 cal PCP Air Rifle |
Hours of operation will be flexible and revolve around the customer's availability and needs. Documentation of each pest eradication job will be provided to the property owner after completion. Most importantly, this service will be just as affordable as (if not more affordable than) traditional small pest elimination services.
For an example of proper pest elimination utilizing precharged pneumatic air rifles, watch this video featuring YouTube famous Ted's Holdover. Ted popularized the genre of air gun pest control. He continues to be a great example of exercising ethical, humane methods of dispatch on pest species.
MK Eradication Co. will work within the regulations of and in cooperation with Arizona Game and Fish Department. *Some pest control jobs may not be legally performed in your area, depending on your city's regulations in regards to the discharge of pneumatic weapons.
![]() |
| Pigeon Control Operation CampCorp USA Inc. 2014 |
![]() |
| Nocturnal Cottontail Rabbit Control Operation Homeowner 2015 |
![]() |
| Eurasian Collared Dove Control Operation Rovey Dairy Farm 2016 |
![]() |
| Eurasian Collared Dove Control Operation Rovey Dairy Farm 2017 |
If made possible, this dream would provide me a means of making a living while doing what I love. It would improve the quality of life for homeowners, increase productivity for companies, and assist in regulation of a healthy and funtioning ecosystem.
As always, Good fortune and Godspeed.
-Mike Knipp






Hey Mike I like your idea of creating your own business and what your business is about. I like the fact that you are dealing with pests that are not really thought about to much like pigeons. I also like the fact that you are using air rifles which is an awesome tool to get rid of the pests. Over all great entry!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like you're investing so much time and your patient on this "future project", it 2 years of preparing. This idea is so creative, I believe you can do it! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a dope idea. You aren't just making a business to make on you are making a business of something that you would enjoy and I applaud that.
ReplyDeleteMike--Your 4 new entries are really good. Interesting topics, thoughtful development, relevant and important support, strong visual engagement. Very nice work.
ReplyDeleteassist in regulation of a healthy and funtioning ecosystem.
ReplyDeletethai porn